Richard L. Deluca, M.D.
Richard L. Deluca, M.D. is a board-certified ophthalmologist. He graduated cum laude with his undergraduate degree, B.A.(Biology), from Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN. Dr. Deluca earned his Medical Doctor Degree from Medical College of Virginia, School of Medicine, Richmond, VA.
Continuing his education, Dr. Deluca completed an Internal Medicine Preliminary Internship from Lenox Hill Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine, New York, NY. He completed an Ophthalmology Residency Program from the New York Eye & Ear Infirmary, Department of Ophthalmology. Dr. Deluca's final year of Residency was distinguished by his appointment as Chief Resident.
In June of 2000, Dr. Deluca received the William H. and Judith Turner Award for Excellence in Ophthalmology at New York Eye & Ear Infirmary.
- Associate Adjunct, Department of Ophthalmology
New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Attending Surgeon, Ocular Trauma Service, New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- New York State Ophthalmological Society
- American Medical Association