Is it your first time visiting the Eye Institute of New York? If so, please print and complete the following forms prior to your appointment:
- We look forward to seeing you.
Payment for office services is due when the service is rendered. We accept cash, and credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express).
Eye Institute of New York accepts the following health plans. However, health plan participation varies by provider so please check with us prior to your visit.
Participation is subject to change. It is the patient's responsibility to check insurance participation and to update their new insurance carrier with us.
- 1199SEIU Greater New York/National Benefit Fund
- Aetna PPO/EPO/POS (HMO w/ Referral)
- AARP/Medicare complete
- Beech Street
- Cigna – GWH Great West Healthcare
- Centers Plan for Healthy Living (Medicare only)
- Empire BCBS
- Health First (Medicare only)
- Horizon BCBS NY
- Horizon BCBS NJ (must have NY benefits)
- Multiplan/PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems)
- Oxford Freedom PPO/HMO
- United Healthcare
- The Empire Plan/NYS Government
We do not accept any vision plans
Our doctors are considered specialist, therefore if your insurance company requires a referral it is your responsibility to obtain an appropriate referral prior to your visit. If you do not provide us with a referral we cannot bill your insurance company, and therefore you will be responsible for payment.
Co-Payments and Deductibles
Any required co-payments or deductibles will be collected on date of services.
For your convenience, we have provided a list of sites that will assist you with your search for information.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology - AAO
- American Board of Ophthalmology - ABO
- American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Journal of Ophthalmology
- Digital Journal of Ophthalmology
- Ophthalmology Journal
- Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Journal of Refractive Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery and Lasers
- Review of Ophthalmology